Cupcake Counting (1.5+)
Cupcakes, lots of colour, and counting. What else could you ask for? Children learn best when they can touch and handle objects. This busy bag grows with your children – starting with matching colours, to counting, to recognising numbers. The included items can be used for multiple activities and open-ended play to strengthen their minds and hands. The contents and activities of this bag can be used by children of different ages and abilities.
- An information card with instructions on two separate activities as well as extension work and a list of skills being developed
- 5 double-sided laminated activity cards
- 25 colourful pompoms
- 5 colourful cupcake holders
- 1 easy grab tweezers, designed for little hands
- 1 Little Ninja Learn travel pouch
- Number and colour recognition
- Fine-motor and pre-writing skills
- Visual perception
- Sorting, organising, and problem solving
Disclaimer: While we recommend this bag for 1.5 - 3 year old children, this is just a guideline. Children develop in their own time and at their own pace. Adult supervision is always required.
3.5 – 5