Shapes & Chains (3+)
Patterns, shapes, colours, and fine motor skills. What else could you ask for? Children love playing with a variety of things and this bag with colourful foam sticks is no different. The sticks can be used to create shapes, create patterns, and also by using their imaginations in open-ended play. The contents and activities of this bag can be used by children of different ages and abilities.
- An information card with instructions on two separate activities as well as extension work and a list of skills being developed
- 8 double-sided laminated activity cards
- 20 foam sticks with velcro ends
- 1 Little Ninja Learn travel pouch
- Hand eye coordination
- Shape and colour recognition
- Pattern following
Disclaimer: While we recommend this bag for 3 - 6 year old children, this is just a guideline. Children develop in their own time and at their own pace. Adult supervision is always required.
3 – 6